Sustainability goals must leverage an entire team’s combined depth of knowledge and experience in delivering high-performing facilities, with a value-oriented Construction Management (CM) approach. At Neagley & Chase, we bring innovative ideas and expertise to every project, helping our clients establish and meet their sustainability goals.
We firmly believe that our role as Construction Manager is to first understand and support a project’s green building goals. We then rely on a collaborative approach, expertise, and the detailed information necessary to make well-informed decisions.
We are leading the industry in evolving current construction practices, and we are proud of our solution-oriented approach and demonstrated successes.
ACHIEVING SUSTAINABILITY GOALS through all project phases
- Detailed cost estimates
- Systems / assembly options
- Constructability reviews
- Maximize impact of smart investments
- Strategic procurement process
- High-performance envelope expertise
- Quality control and assurance systems
- Detailed coordination and communication with field trades
- Interim assembly & detail testing
- Coordination of HVAC Commissioning
- Building operational systems trainin6
- Proactive focus on a thorough closeout from the start of the project
- Follow-up ahead of material and system warranty expiration
To successfully meet a project’s sustainability goals, we focus our efforts early on — during the design and pre-construction phase. With the skills, tools, and systems tailored to the requirements of each stage of the project, we collaborate with the Owner and Design Team to deliver on these goals throughout the process. In addition to our experience with CHPS, LBC, and Passive House standards, Neagley & Chase has delivered Energy Star, LEED, and Net Zero certified facilities.
The Neagley & Chase team was committed to the Performance Center meeting the Passive House air tightness standard of 0.05 CFM50/sf. There were challenges along the way: winter, new products, and materials not performing as expected. They adapted to every challenge with innovation and attention to detail. The building surpassed the target at 0.027 CFM50/sf. Nice work NCC!Jon Haehnel, Director of Building Envelope Services
BVH Integrated Services, P.C.