Commercial Carpenters needed for multiple phases of construction; skills should include, but not limited to, wood and/or metal framing, casework & trim, siding & flashing, doors & hardware, blocking & accessories.
If you’re a commercial carpenter looking for a great opportunity, we offer competitive pay and benefits.
- 4+ years of experience in commercial carpentry
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- Valid driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Must have own set of hand and power tools
- Professional attitude
- On-time reliability
- Desire to become part of the team
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Program
- Holiday/Vacation Time
Email cover letter, resume, and completed application to email@example.com or stop by our office.