The NCC team is looking to hear from experienced project Superintendents in search of a professional, supportive and collaborative team environment. NCC Superintendents are involved in projects beginning in the pre-construction phase, where they are instrumental in exploring phasing, sequencing, coordination, safety, logistics, and quality control development ahead of the construction phase. The Superintendent is responsible for the overall on-site management of the project including the planning, coordination and supervision of all project operations with subcontractors, vendors, and trades.
Our Superintendents are supported by a crew of talented Project Engineers and experienced Project Managers.
– Six years of experience in commercial construction
– Proficiency in understanding complex project documents, drawings, and specifications
– Proficiency in project scheduling
– Proficiency in construction management software
– Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
– Strong focus on project safety
– Sound understanding of all phases of construction and MEP systems
– Short-Term Disability
– Life Insurance
– 401 (k) Program
– Holiday/Vacation Time
Email cover letter, resume, and completed application to email@example.com or stop by our office.