NCC is looking to hear from qualified and experienced candidates in search of a professional, supportive and collaborative team environment. NCC Project Managers are responsible for overall project management and successful project execution. NCC Project Managers are the main point of contact with the Owner and Design Team throughout the project and will lead the project team’s pre-construction, estimating, and scheduling development efforts. Duties include the development of procurement strategies, cost control, cost reporting, support for all field activity, project efficiency, scheduling, safety, quality control and project reporting.
Our Project Managers are supported by a crew of talented Project Engineers and experienced Project Superintendents.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Construction Management
– Eight to ten years of experience in commercial construction
– Proficiency in construction management software
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Strong management skills
– Strong focus on project safety
– Excellent motivator, collaborator and team leader
– Short-Term Disability
– Life Insurance
– 401 (k) Program
– Holiday/Vacation Time
Email cover letter, resume, and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office.