A busy and exciting time for NCC as we celebrate with many of our valued Clients and Project Teams on the announcement of several prominent 2017 awards.
Up first, the distinguished 2017 AIAVT Excellence in Architecture Design Merit Award recently went to Wiemann Lamphere Architects (WLA) for their beautiful Vermont Public Radio project – and it isn’t the first award that project has won. This same time one year ago, Neagley & Chase was awarded ‘Best Builder Award for Sustainable, Green Construction” for its construction; closely followed by the acclaimed ‘Best of the Best Award’ for Commercial New Construction by Efficiency Vermont several months later.
A delicious (& thirst quenching) second round of awards, as several of NCC’s most talented clients have also recently received accolades from their Industry peers:
- Caledonia Spirits was awarded four distinctions by the American Distillers Institute Judging of Craft Spirits. The annual competition held in Hayward, CA yielded 2017 victories for both their Barr Hill Gin, which took “Gold”, “Best In Class”, and “Best In Category”, as well as their Barr Hill Vodka with a “Bronze” Medal.
- The Great International Beer, Cider, Mead & Sake Competition (GIBCMSC) bestowed top honors to several of our Brewery / Cidery Clients:
- Victory for von Trapp Brewery two years running now, with a 2016 3rd place Oktoberfest and a 2017 2nd place in the Amber & Dark Lager Category
- Vermont Cider Company swept with four awards in the Common Cider, English Cider, Fruit Cider, and Specialty Cider categories
- And while Magic Hat wasn’t on the recipient list for this year, they did take away top honors in 2016 in the Belgian category
Check out more about these great NCC projects here:
Congratulations from NCC to the Owners, Operators & Design Teams on these accomplishments!