The NCC team is looking to hear from experienced project Estimators in search of a professional, supportive, and collaborative team environment. NCC estimators are responsible for leading the estimating effort during the pre-construction phase of our CM and Design-Build delivery projects, as well as our competitive bid pursuits. Pre-construction estimating efforts consists of the development of detailed cost estimates as the project design develops, collaborating and communicating with various stakeholders on cost drivers and value engineering opportunities across all trades. Our estimators take the lead, and are supported by operational personnel as required, in the development and assembly of the bid.
- 5+ years of estimating experience on commercial or industrial construction projects
- Experience in estimating of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical and life safety systems
- Proficiency in utilizing estimating software – ProEst, Procore, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- Experience in value engineering and cost modeling
- Innovative, collaborative, and team-oriented attitude
- Detail-oriented with strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Program
- Personalized Employee Development Plan
- Holiday/Vacation Time
Email cover letter, resume, and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office.
Download employment application