Neagley & Chase Construction Company provides a great opportunity for people who enjoy challenges, seek opportunities to grow and learn in a diversified work environment, and thrive within a solid team approach. Our people are construction professionals with unwavering dedication to quality, efficiency, and results.
Current Job Openings:
SKILLED COMMERCIAL CARPENTERS
Commercial Carpenters needed for multiple phases of construction; skills should include, but not limited to, wood and/or metal framing, casework & trim, siding & flashing, doors & hardware, blocking & accessories. Experience preferred in pre-engineered metal building panel, trim and flashing installation practices.
If you’re a commercial carpenter looking for a great opportunity, we offer competitive pay and benefits.
– 4+ years of experience in commercial carpentry
– Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications
– Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
– Valid driver’s License and reliable vehicle
– Must have own set of hand and power tools
– Professional attitude
– On-time reliability
– Desire to become part of the team
– Short-Term Disability
– Life Insurance
– 401 (k) Program
– Holiday/Vacation Time
Download employment application here
Email cover letter, resume, and completed application to email@example.com or stop by our office.